Building on the original Monsoon's success, the new Monsoon Series Two D5 Basic features a host of design refinements and improved modularity all aimed at making it easier to use, quieter, and a better overall value.
The new vibration dampening mounting system is the industry's first and only 100% decoupled mounting solution and substantially reduces the amount of sound generating vibration transmitted from your pump to your chassis. The 40% glass filled molded nylon main body now features sound dampening cavities that work on the same principles as the baffles in a car muffler or the sound dampening material on the walls of a recording studio—each time you redirect a sound wave it loses energy.
The new LED lighting board has been moved to the bottom of the reservoir to prevent accidentally getting it wet if the user overflows the top fill port catch basins and the board now features RGB color changing LED's that allow the user to scroll through the color presets and select the perfect light/color for their build. It also now has a chip that retains your brightness setting and light color selection on power down.
The pump back is precision machined PVC and because the reservoir is fully modular, the pump backs, face plates, motor mounting hardware, and color matched screws and stop plugs can be mixed and matched to suit your current and future builds.
All screws are color coordinated stainless steel and the included stop plugs are color coordinated machined brass. Sleeving is premium triple strand triple weave and the Molex plug is black.
- Ships fully assembled—just add your pump!
- Premium silicone rubber decoupled case mounting for enhanced vibration isolation and noise reduction.
- Molded 40% glass filled nylon main body with sound dampening cavities.
- Larger overflow basins and dual top fill ports for easy filling and trouble free air bleeding and maintenance.
- Precision machined PVC pump back is fully modular making it easy to switch from a D5 to a DDC or to a six port non pumped reservoir.
- Optional 6mm all aluminum face plate (sold separately) can be swapped at any point thanks to the fully modular design.
- Premium stainless steel screws are color coordinated and match all the Monsoon fitting colors.
- Premium brass stop plugs are also color coordinated and match all of the Monsoon fitting colors.
- LED lighting board features RGB LED's allowing the user to select the color they want and the board now retains its current brightness and color setting on power down.
- LED lighting switch buttons are also color coordinated.
- LED board features premium triple strand triple weave sleeving with black Molex plug and pro class installation.
- All plug and reservoir O rings are premium silicone.
- Includes all wrenches, mounting screws, stop plugs, comprehensive instruction manual, and a limited one (1) year warranty, (see instruction manual for full details).
|Connector:||G1/4" inner thread|
|Fillport:||G1/4" inner thread|
|Pump compatibility:||For Laing DDC|
|LED hole:||Available (for 5mm LEDs)|
|Model of reservoir:||2x 5 1/4" Bayres|
|Number of connections:||6|
Click here to display this question (s).
Click here to show.
Acheté il y a 11 mois, j'observe de petites fissures se former sur la vitre au niveau des fixations. Elles grandissent et cause un suintement continue du liquide de refroidissement.
Température moyenne 36°, protégé dans un boitier Bitfenix Colossus aucun choc,.
La seul explication possible est la qualité du plastique de cette vitre qui est à déplorée ( réaction chimique )
+ 1 étoile parce que le système est beau et le reste qui est de qualité ( sauf vitre ).
- 3 Étoile, il est presque inutilisable en moins d'un an ( niveau réservoir 100% à 40% en 5 jours avec un belle mare en cadeau au pied de mon ordinateur ... )