- Article no.: 1020580
- Manufacturer no.: 3831109818534
- EAN: 3831109818534
- Weight: 0,658 kg
Delivery: in 9 - 10 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
EK-Classic Pump Reservoir 260 SPC PWM D-RGB (including pump) is a value-oriented pump-reservoir combination for water cooling. It was designed as an entry-level combo solution offering high hydraulic performance, supplemented by addressable RGB LEDs for modern aesthetics. The combo unit is supplied with a 120mm fan bracket.
EK-Classic reservoir Combo 260 SPEC PWM D-RGB
The heart of the unit is the EK-SPC 60 water pump, which uses only a 4-pole PWM fan head for operation. No additional plug is required! Thanks to full PWM support, you can set the automatic speed control of the pump depending on your temperatures. Full power on demand or whisper quiet operation at idle! With a maximum delivery pressure of 2.2 m (7.2 ft) and a maximum flow rate of 250 l/h in a very compact form.
The EK-Classic Reservoir Combo 260 SPC PWM pump-container combination of the D-RGB series is supplied with a pre-installed anti-cyclone insert.
The main body has two G1/4" threaded connections, one of which is an inlet (to the tank) and one is an outlet (from the pump). The reservoir tube is made of high quality cast acrylic material.
Electrical and mechanical properties of the pump:
- Motor: Electronically commutated motor
- Nominal voltage: 12V DC
- power consumption: 6W
- Maximum print height: 2.2 m
- Maximum flow rate: 250L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 50°C
- Materials: PPS-GF30, EPDM O-rings, aluminium oxide, graphite
- Power connection: 4-pin PWM-FAN connector
- D-RGB connector: 3-pin 5V (+5V, data, blocked, ground)
- PWM work cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Standard behaviour: Runs with 100% duty cycle if no PWM feedback signal is present
- Pump Reservoir Combination Unit
- Mounting frame with 120 mm fan hole pattern
|Connector:||G1/4" inner thread|
|Number of connections:||3|
|Fillport:||G1/4" inner thread|
|LED hole:||Not available|
|Manufacturer:||EK Water Blocks|
|Model of reservoir:||Pumpenstation|
|Dimensions:||268,7 x 68 x 64 mm (H x B x T)|
|Pump compatibility:||für 1x SPC|