EHEIM universal pumps offer a large performance spectrum and a wide variety of uses. They are very reliable equipment offering exceptionally long service life. They can be used inside or out of water. The integrated prefilter, safe hose connections, a variety of connections and fixings, but above all their absolute reliability make the EHEIM universal pumps very popular. They are frequently used in a professional environment – e.g. in breeding units and in zoos.
There are 5 models with output levels from 300 u to 3400 l/h., each with a choice of 1,5 m (Indoor) or 10 m (Outdoor) cable. Also there is a flexible hobby pump with 270 l/h. output.
Benefits of the EHEIM universal pumps
- Large performance spectrum, developed for long service life
- Usage in/under water or outside the water
- Hermetically moulded motor guarantees guarantee complete safety
- Integrated prefilter – protects the impeller from any drawn in particles and ensures longer service life
- Inlet connectors for safe hose connection
- Use of smart accessories; (e.g. InstallationsSET 2) can be attached to the outlet connector
- A variety of fixing possibilities (mounting plate included)
- All models with a choice of 1,5 m. (Indoor) or 10 m. (Outdoor) cable
- Pump power per hour at 50 Hz: 1,200 l
- Pumping head at 50 Hz approx. (H max): 2 m
- Power at 50 Hz: 28.00 watt
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 178 x 121 x 96mm
- Hose Ø suction side: 18 mm
- Thread Ø suction side: 1/2 "
- Hose Ø pressure side: 13 mm
- Thread Ø pressure side: 3/8 "
- voltage: 230 volt
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Standard power plug: EU
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Freshwater: yes
- Sea water: yes
|Approved fluids:||Water, Water/ glycol mixture|
|Max. Discharge head:||Good (2 to 4m), 2m|
|Max. System temperature:||35° C|
|Power connector:||Power plug|
|Max. Flow:||Highflow (from 500 up to 1400l/h), 1200l/h|
|Water outlet:||G3/8" inner thread|
|Dimensions:||180 x 95 x 120 mm|
|Water inlet:||G1/2" inner thread|