The Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX-Pro is the first prefilled AIO water cooler for graphics cards with an integrated pump.
Alphacool developed a completely new pump design to minimize the pump’s volume and increase performance, and the suction pump was born. Through its suction principle, less turbulence is created in the water, allowing for a more even flow. This also makes the pump nearly inaudible – a first in the AiO market.
Naturally, the cooler comes with a backplate that is directly attached to the cooler after installation, ensuring better heat transfer and distribution. This significantly improves the cooling performance. Additionally, it offers an aesthetic improvement in that the graphics card PCB is barely visible from the side. All that remains is a slight opening for the electrical connection and SLI/CrossFire Connector, of course.
The cooler is also built modularly. Should you need to buy a new graphics card, you won’t need to buy a whole new cooler as well. Only the aluminium section will need to be replaced. Alphacool offers special uprgrade kits for this, which reduces costs for your next modification. This, too, is unique in the AIO market.
The hoses and connectors are also based on standard water cooling components. The hose is encased in anti-kink springs and comes in the 11/8mm size. The connectors have standard G1/4” threads and can therefore be exchanged for any other model or size desired.
The two quick-release fasteners allow the cooler to fit easily into any cooling loop. If you are using the Alphacool Eisbaer CPU AIO water cooler, you can easily connect it with the Eiswolf GPX-Pro using the quick-release fasteners. Using the Eisbaer gives you a redundant system, as you have two pumps in the loop. In the unlikely event that one pump fails, the other can still support the cooling loop. This is security at its highest level.
- ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Advanced
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 Ultra Gaming
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING OC 11G
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Duke 11G OC, 11GB GDDR6
- Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080Ti Founders Edition
- Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Blower, 11GB GDDR6
- INNO3D GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming OC, 8GB GDDR6
- Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Founders Edition
- ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 OC, DUAL-RTX2070-O8G, 8GB GDDR6, (90YV0C82-M0NA00)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Ultra Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, (08G-P4-2173-KR)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Gaming OC 8G, 8GB GDDR6,(GV-N2070GAMING OC-8GC)
- MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Aero 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (V373-002R)
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080/2080Ti - Black M02
Click here to display this question (s).
After three months of running this on an RTX2080: temperatures under load are 40°C lower than the stock cooler. Extremely quiet, particularly compared to the (annoying) fan whine that the air cooler produced. Quick and relatively easy to install. Brilliant product.