- Article no.: 1016218
- Manufacturer no.: 12961
- EAN: 4250197129619
- Weight: 0,12 kg
> 25 ready for shipment, delivery time 1-3 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The new XPX 1U Eisblock from Alphacool offers maximum cooling capacity and the possibility of laying tubes in almost any direction. Do you want them to run like standard CPU coolers? Or would you rather run sideways away from the cooler for a flat design? No problem, with the Eisblock 1U, this is possible!
The cooler base is made of nickel-plated copper and the large cooling surface ensures that the cooling can reach any CPU core. This also benefits larger server CPUs.
The Eisblock is compatible with many sockets from Intel and AMD, as well as for all 1U cases.
- Dimensions: 65 x 65 x 25.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Housing material: Acetal
- Material Cooling Plate: Nickel-plated copper
- Color: Black
- Maximum working temperature: 60 °C
- Connections: 7x G1/4" (3x IN, 4x OUT)
- Pressure tested: 2 Bar
- Net weight: 170 g
- Compatibility Intel: 775 / 1056 / 1155 / 1150 / 1151 / 1200 / 2011 / 2011-3 / 2066
- AMD Compatibility: AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / AM3+ / FM1 / FM2 / FM2+ / AM4
|Top cover material:||Plastic|
|Cooling plate material:||Copper plated|
|Socket:||Intel 775, Intel 1366, Intel 1150/1151/1155/1156, Intel 2011(-3), AMD AM4, Intel 2066, Intel LGA 1200|
|Dimensions (L x B x H):||65 x 65 x 25,5mm|