This Phobya power adaptor adapts 230V AC to 12V DC for your PC.
This small but powerful power adaptor fills the gap for everyone who likes to modify their PC, needs an independent power supply or simply wants to independently operate computer components. And that's only a small part of what's possible with this adaptor!
The 4-Pin Molex connector allows the use of many adaptors and hence virtually everything used in a PC. And in complete silence at that: the adaptor is cooled passively!
The input voltage range of 100-240V allows the adaptor to be used not only in Germany and the UK (adaptor included!), but also in the USA, for example. All you need is the appropriate connection cable, such as one used for monitors or printers.
- Power consumption: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz 1.5A
- Output connector: Standard 4Pin Power Connector 12V DC at up to 5A draw
- Output power: 10-70W (12V exclusively, no 5V and 3.3V)
- Connector: 4 Pin Molex
- Transformer dimensions: (HxWxL): 30 x 45 x 110mm
- Cable length: Molex + Adaptor: 70cm
- Plug side: 120cm each
The power supply unit may not be used as a replacement for a normal power supply unit or installed in an enclosure. It is also not allowed to connect several power supply units together, neither with other internal nor external power supply units. If several power supply units are used simultaneously, connected devices may be destroyed. Non-compliance will invalidate the warranty!
Scope of delivery:
- Phobya power adaptor 230V to 4Pin Molex 70 Watt incl. Euro and UK plug
Similar products reviewed for you