- Article no.: 1016004
- Manufacturer no.: P1-650G-TS3X
- EAN: 7786560655364
- Weight: 2,735 kg
2 ready for shipment, delivery time 1-3 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The XFX TS Series 650W is an 80 Plus Gold certified PSU that combines great performance, innovative design, and the high quality required by hardcore gamers and DIY enthusiasts. Advanced EasyRail technology allows you to run power-hungry components, such as a CPU and GPU, without worrying about individual rail limits. The hybrid fan delivers effective cooling noiselessly. Enjoy first-class reliability and stability with 105C Japanese capacitors.
- 80Plus Gold Certified
- Crossfire and SLI Ready
- Haswell Ready
- EasyRail Plus Technology
80 Plus Gold Certified
Efficient power use ensures you are getting the most out of your PSU.
80 Plus Bronze certified means that this XFX PSU has up to 90% power efficiency at typical load. With XFX PSUs, you get nearly every watt you pay for. 80 Plus (trademarked 80 Plus) is voluntary certification program intended to promote efficient energy use in computer power supply units (PSUs).
XFX Exclusive EasyRail Plus Technology
Smart power design ensures easy installation and maximum power.
Simplest and most powerful PSU design allowing you to handle your many devices without worry. No matter what combination of devices and components you have, our PSUs have plenty of power to handle all your needs. Whether we are using Single or Multi rail design, it will aways function the same way, easy and simple.
XFX PSUs Are Haswell Ready
Compatible with Intel's 4th Generation Core Proecessors (code named Haswell).
Among other improvements of Intels latest Core Processors, power consumption in idle mode has been greatly reduced from around 6W to less than 1W. This might cause some older power supplies to shut the system off when the CPU enters idle mode, or prevent the system from waking up out of sleep mode. XFX Haswell Ready PSUs are designed to prevent this problem from occuring to ensure your system is always functioning properly.
AMD Crossfire and NVIDIA SLI Ready
Designed to support mutliple GPUs systems
XFX PSUs are designed and tested to be compatible and optimized for multi GPU builds. Whether it is an AMD Crossfire setup or an NVIDIA SLI setup, we have the power design to handle all your needs.
XFX Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
XFX offers a top of it's class 5 Year Warranty on all PSUs.
Our back to back limited warranty covers your PSU purchase for up to 5 Years ensuring that you'll have the support and service you need if you should ever have problems with your PSU both mechanically and technically. It is one of the longest warrenties in the industry and back by XFX's best in class service quality.
- +12V Rail Outputs : Single
- 100% Tested and Verified : Y
- ATX12V 2.2 & ESP12V 2.91 Compliant : Y
- ATX12V 2.31 Compliant : Y
- Compatible with intel ad AMD platforms : Y
- UPC Number : 778656065536
- CrossFire Ready : Y
- Hasewell Ready : Y
- SLI Ready : Y
Ratings & Efficiencies
- AC Input Current (Arms) : 9A-4.5A
- AC Input Frequency (Hz) : 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Voltage (Vac) : 100-240 VAC
- Efficiency @ Typical Load : Up to 90%
- Energy-Efficiency : 80 Plus Gold Certified
- Maximum Wattage : 650 Watts
- High Reliable 105°C Japanese Capacitors : Y
- Solid State Capacitors : Y
- Tight voltage regulation (±5%) : Y
- Max -12V Output Current (A) : 0.3
- Max +12V Output Current (A) : 54
- Max +3.3V Output Current (A) : 20
- Max +5V Output Current (A) : 20
- Max +5VSB Output Current (A) : 2.5
- Cable Connectors
- Fixed FDD : One Connectors
- Fixed Peripheral : Up to 4 Connectors
- Fixed 6-pin PCI-E : 4
- Fixed ATX12V / EPS12V : One 4+4-pin, One EPS 12V 8-pin
- Fixed Motherboard Connector : 20+4-Pin
- Fixed SATA : Up to 10 Connectors
Safety & Protection
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) : Y
- Over Current Protection (OCP) : Y
- Over Power Protection (OPP) : Y
- Over Temperature Protection : Y
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP) : Y
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP) : Y
- Under Voltage Protection (UVP) : Y
- Cooling Fan Size (mm) : 120mm FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) Fan (Black)
- Master Carton Dimensions (cm) : 43.1 x 30.7 x 33.1
- Master Carton Dimensions (inch) : 16.96 x 12.08 x 13.03
- Master Carton Weight (Kg) : 17.26
- Master Carton Weight (lb) : 38.05
- Package Dimensions (cm) : 31 x 20 x 9.5
- Package Dimensions (inch) : 12.2 x 7.87 x 3.74
- Package Weight (Kg) : 2.76
- Package Weight (lb) : 6.08
- Product Dimensions (cm) : 14 x 16 x 8.6
- Product Dimensions (inch) : 5.5 x 5.9 x 3.38
- Product Net Weight (Kg) : 2
- Product Net Weight (lb) : 4.41
- AC Power Cord : 1
- Units/Carton : 6
- User's Manual : 1