- Article no.: 1018097
- Manufacturer no.: LAMP-CA410S
- EAN: 6900628403044
- Weight: 0,495 kg
Delivery time: 30 - 60 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Lamptron's SM436 Controller, is the connector to combine and control fans, RGB LED lighting and temperature sensors. With the help of the included display, which is attached to the PCI slots, you have everything in view!
Up to four fans, both PWM and non-PWM, can be connected, as well as four RGB LEDs and four addressable RGB LED connectors. Due to the high compatibility, the controller can be easily integrated into most systems. It is synchronized via the mainboard or another RGB controller and powered via a 4-pin Molex and SATA connector.
With the included remote control you always keep control over your system, no matter if you need to increase the fan speed or if a certain lighting effect fits to a song.
The LC-Display provides optical feedback, if a housing with a viewing window is used.
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Silver
- Dimensions (board): 121,5 x 21 x 72,5 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (display): 140 x 12,5 x 60 mm (W x H x D)
- Screen: 95 x 45 mm
- Compatibility: 3x PCI slots (display)
- Fan channels: 4 (max. 36 W per channel)
- Voltage: 0-12 V
- Connections: 1x 4-pole Molex, 1x SATA, 4x 2-Pin temperature sensor
- RGB LED connectors: 4x 3-Pin RGB (5VDG, up to 60 LEDs per channel), 4x 4-Pin RGB (12VGRB, up to 60 LEDs per channel), 1x PC-RGB In, 1x PC-ADD In
- Scope of delivery: 1x controller board with acrylic glass cover, 1x LC-Display, 2x connection cable controller/ display, 4x temperature sensors, 1x infrared remote control, Mounting material for display