- Article no.: 1014182
- Manufacturer no.: ITR-B12-PS-BL
- EAN: 4250051906516
- Weight: 0,197 kg
> 25 available in stock
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The world's first high-tech compact fans with a bionic loop rotor (BionicLoopFan®) come from... more
The world's first high-tech compact fans with a bionic loop rotor (BionicLoopFan®) come from Germany.
Welcome to the future!
- 100% developed in Germany
- TÜV-certified volume levels = real data
- Extremely quiet bionic loop rotor
- Bionic deepsound fan frame
- Position-invariant magnetic bearing NB-NanoSLI® 2NEW!
- Silent NB-EKA P2 drive NEW!
- Bayer® Makrolon® rotor with anti-dust technology
- Weighted reinforced fibreglass PBT frame
- NB cable management with two pluggable connection cables
- Perfect results for PC cases, CPU cooling systems and radiators (higher cooling power at the same RPMs!)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Colour: black edition (special edition)
- Revolution speed: 1500 RPM
- Starting / rated voltage: 6.2 / 12V
- Volume: 21 dBA
- Output: 98.7m3
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Noiseblocker NB-eLoop Fan B14-PS Black Edition - 120mm PWM (120x120x25mm)
- 4x fine-thread screws + knurled nuts for tool-free assembly
- 4x NB silicone slics for vibration-free assembly
- 1x each 20 and 50cm connection cables with webbing sleeve
Awards and documents
Technical details and videos ... moor
|Volume range:||20 - 29,9 dB(A)|
|Air flow:||98,7 m³/h|
|Pressure:||1,475 mm H2O|
|Power input:||0,95 W|
|Start voltage:||6,2V DC|
|Lifespan (at 25°C):||140.000 h|
|Rated speed:||1500 U/min|
|Rated speed range:||1500 - 1950 U/min|
|Dimensions:||120 x 120 x 25mm|
|Power connector:||4Pin PWM|
|RPM signal transmission:||Yes|
|Air flow range:||50 - 99 m³/h|
|Voltage rated:||12V DC|
Questions & Answers more
Questions & AnswersNo question has been asked yet.
Do you have a question?