- Article no.: 1012176
- Manufacturer no.: 18504
- EAN: 4250197185042
- Weight: 0,398 kg
> 50 available in stock
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
|Inner diameter:||10mm (3/8")|
|Max. Operating pressure:||4 Bar (at 20°C)|
|Outer diameter:||13mm (1/2")|
|Service temperature:||-20°C bis 60°C|
|UV - color:||Non UV-active|
The HardTube Project is becoming a reality. Alphacool is blazing a trail and setting trends for the future!
Previously, the most commonly used methods for watercooling were the normal PVC hoses - now Alphacool is offering another method for designing a watercooling system. The HardTube variant brings more organization into the system, which leaves a lasting structural impression.
What’s brand new are the brass tubes, available in black chrome and chrome. With their fitted connectors and very simply designed functionality, the tubes fit together and connect absolutely leak-proof. In order to install these tubes into the system, they will need to be sawn to the correct length.
Alphacool also offers the brass tubes with a 90° angle. This way, you can connect them without needing any angled pieces!
(Short side: 20cm, long side: 40cm)
Other available brass tubes:
- HardTube 13/10mm Brass Chrome 20cm and 40cm
- HardTube 13/10mm Brass Deep Black 20cm and 40cm
- HardTube 13/10mm 90° Brass Black Chrome 10/30cm
- HardTube 13/10mm 90° Brass Chrome 10/30cm
- HardTube 13/10mm 90° Brass Black Chrome 10/50cm
- HardTube 13/10mm 90° Brass Black Chrome 20/40cm
- HardTube 13/10mm 90° Brass Chrome 10/50cm
- HardTube 13/10mm 90° Brass Chrome 20/40cm
The connectors will need to be attached through the fitted tubes with some effort.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x Alphacool HardTube 13/10mm 90° Brass Chrome 20/40cm
Not compatible with Monsoon fittings