Damages during shipment:
Delieveries must be inspected in front of the deliverer for obvious damages and if any are found they must be noted on the delivery note respectively the deliverer must scan the package as ''damaged''. Hidden or internal damages caused by shipment must be reported to us within 7 days of reception. Keep the parcel and in no case send it back to us. We will contact the delivery company and report the damage. Do not send back the parcel in any case. A staff member from the delivery company will come by and inspect the package respectively, if applicable, pick it up.
What has to be done:
- If obvious damages are visible let the deliverer scan the parcel as ''damages''
- Take the parcel and photograph the damages part prior to opening. Observe the location of the damage, if no products are damaged nothing more has to be done.
- If the products inside are damaged please report to us in written form (in no case via telephone) to keep the time limit.
- Report to us in written form, which products are damaged and always pass along pictures that show how the damage occurred. This accelerates processing.
- We will contact the delivery company and if the pictures prove that the damage was caused by shipment the damage will be compensated so that we can send new products to you.
- If the pictures do not definitely prove how the damage occurred the delivery company may send an assessor who will inspect the parcel.
Never send a damaged parcel back to Aquatuning! Resending it will void the shipment insurance from the previous shipment.